26th June 2011, 04:39 PM
nikitajain8691

Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?

Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation ? I have completed Mmy graduation. can u please mail me the procedures i should go through and what should i do now? Is there any entrance exam and age limit? Is it possible to get into a national law university?

29th February 2012, 10:56 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?

Basically to pursue law course you should have a B.A- BSc or B.com degree with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate and 35% for SC/ST candidates form a recognized university.And according to the Bar Council of India,it has imposed age restrictions for LLB courses.The amended rules on age limit is as follows, maximum age for admission for five years LLB course is 20 and the maximum age for the three years LLB courses is 30..You have to give entrance exam and a personal interview to pursue law course. List of colleges where you can pursue law course:-

University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore

National Law Institute University, Bhopal

Amity Law School, Delhi

Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi

Symbiosis Law School, Pune

Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar

NLSIU, Bangalore

NUJS, Kolkata

National Law University, Delhi.
4th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?

I'm FYBA student. will graduate in 2015. procedure for LLB????
22nd August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a science(bio) student ryt nw m in 2. I want 2 go for law .can yu suggest me a gud book which is helpful ??
21st July 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bcom professional 2nd year, i want to go for law after bcom. how can i take admission in law? is there any entrance test for 3 year law programme ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?