9th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?

how to do b.e civil engineering in i.i.t lateral admission...is it possible ot get a lateral entry

10th November 2011, 03:42 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to do b.e civil engineering in i.i.t lateral admission...is it possible ot get a lateral entry

Information about Lateral Entry Admission

First i inform you that their are no lateral entry admission in the IIT and NIT college. If you will be selected in the IIT JEE entrance exam then you will be eligible for the admission in the first year engineering course. So, you can not take lateral entry admission in the IIT college or in the NIT college. So, i advise you to go for another famous private college or state government college. Their are many state government and private engineering college of India which offer lateral entry admission for diploma candidate.

A diploma holder candidates can get admission in the direct 2nd year of the B.tech course through the lateral entry admission. This facility is not available in the IIT and NIT college. Their are many famous private engineering college like VIT, KIIT, SRM, MIT....and many other which conducts lateral entry exam for the diploma holder candidates.

So, you can not get lateral entry admission in the IIT college. I advise you to go for another college or for the state level entrance examination for diploma holder. If you done diploma with the Civil engineering branch then you can take admission in the B.Tech course with the same branch by lateral entry. Good Luck For Lateral Entry Examination.
11th November 2011, 06:20 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

You can get in to btech college through lateral entry by writing an entrance called E-CET
This facility is not provided in IIT OR NIT
11th November 2011, 06:37 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?

You can get in to engineeering college by writing E-CET
you can get in to IIT's or NIT's as lateral entry
9th March 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission direct to second year ? what r procedure for diploma passed student?How many percentage suitable for admissions in civil branch of civil engineering collage of pune?and which collage in best of civil engineering?
10th March 2012, 03:51 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: How to do B.E Civil engineering after diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend there is no lateral entry for IIT And NIt or BITS , but you can do your B.E from other state colleges by appearing and cracking the CET conducted by the state in which you want to study
for lateral entry the course is fro only 3 years, if you have take civil as your branch in diploma then your eligible for BE in civil only, you cannot opt for other branch, i.e the branch in which you have done diploma , in the same branch you have to do BE
Best of luck
25th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

as comrare to 12th diploma engineering is best or not
2nd June 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

which college can i get admission for engineering. i did my diploma in civil and my ecet rank acording to branch is 2311 and integrated rank is17720
5th July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am now civil draftsman finish i want now diploma admission but onlinne direct go to exam what procious of this?
1st March 2014, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to knw about how i can get a admission in b.tech branch of civil engineering under fee waver scheme in hoshiarpur after completed my diploma in civil engineering..please suggest me about this matter...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?