11th August 2011, 01:03 AM
satyasovan

Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?

could you tell me the upper age limit required for elegibility and when are the entr held to beance exams are going

11th August 2011, 03:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?

There is no age limit to join for the MBA course. There are instance where candidates pursue this course even after 15 years of experience. The minimum qualification required to appear for the test is graduation. The CAT is normally scheduled in November and XAT after that i.e. January the following year. These exams are held only once a year unlike MAT exam. The same is held four times a year. The next is scheduled for September.
13th August 2011, 01:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyasovan View Post
could you tell me the upper age limit required for elegibility and when are the entr held to beance exams are going
About MBA Entrance Examination Details -

If you are Interested in MBA Programme, then You have to apply for the Entrance examination (CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT Examination).

Any graduate passed candidates OR pursuing Graduate degree candidates are eligible to apply for all these Entrance Examination and if you have cracked these examination with good marks or percentile then you are eligible to get admission in top B-schools in India.

There is no upper Age limit to apply for All these entrance examination, Any graduate Passed candidates OR any Experience Candidates are eligible to apply for all these examination.

CAT Exam are conducted by IIM's and this examination was held only 1 Time in a year, the Schedule of CAT 2011 Entrance examination was Updated in the CAT Examination Official Website.

To Get Important Dates - Click Here

>> The Registration will be starts form 17 August.

MAT Examination was conducted by AIMA and this examination was held 4 times in a Year, and to apply for this examination you need to complete your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University, Final year graduate candidates are also eligible for MAT Examination, there is no minimum percentage eligibility criteria to apply for MAT Examination.

>> But for CAT Examination, candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks in Graduate degree course and Final year graduate candidates are also eligible for CAT Examination.

So, please dont worry, If you have completed your graduation degree course then you are eligible for CAT Entrance examination and If you need more Information, then please visit the Official Websites -

http://www.catiim.in

http://www.aima-ind.org
13th August 2011, 02:47 PM
saurabhkaushal333

there is no age limit for mba course
13th August 2011, 05:25 PM
Sehwag6

there is no age limit for mat,cat and xat

the educational qualification is degree graduation

it is the entrance for mba
13th August 2011, 06:17 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

MBA is for those students who are interested in the management fields .And for this you have to apply for the Entrance examination likes CAT,MAT,XAT .

CAT ::CAT Exam is conducted by IIM's .

Important Dates

Starting date CAT Vocture Sale::30 August 2011
Last Date of CAT vocture Sale::4th October 2011
Date of examination ::27th October 2011 to 24th November 2011

You must have done your graduation in any streams with 50% marks
There is no upper age limit

For more information ::http://www.catiim.in

MAT::It is conducted by AIMA 4 times in a Year.

You must have done your graduation in any streams with 50% marks
There is no upper age limit

Important dates::

Sale of CAT Vouchers ::17 August 2011
Last date to apply for the exam:: 26 September 2011
CAT Test Dates ::22 October 2011 - 18 November 2011

For more information ::http://www.aima-ind.org
14th August 2011, 03:04 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

This year CAT 2011 will be conducted by IIM Calcutta

CAT Notification 2011 :-

Sale of CAT vouchers : 17.08.11 to 26.09.11

Registration of CAT 2011 : 17.08.11 to 28.09.11

CAT Test Dates : 22.10.11 to 18.11.11

CAT result : 11.01.12

For CAT,the candidate must have a graduate degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.The candidate must secure at least 50-60% marks in their examination.Candidate who are appearing in the final year of examination can also apply for this examination.

MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test.it is conducted 4 times in a year.

For MAT,the candidate must have a graduate degree from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.The candidate must secure at least 50-60% marks in their examination.Candidates who are appearing in the final year of examination can also apply for this examination.

MAT Notification 2011 :-

Last date for sale of forms : 12.08.11

Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA,Delhi : 16.08.11

Last date for Online Registration : 12.08.11

Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA,Delhi : 16.08.11
18th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

There is no upper limit of age thats good but minimum age criteria in snap create problem
16th January 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the cat percentile to take admission in FMS,and other criteria also requried?
12th February 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to addmi. in xlri college jamshedpur in HRM field. Please help me how to add.
20th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I dont have 10 2 3 stream but 10 3(distance mode) am I eligible to take CAT
27th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing second year B.E computerscience engineering. am i eligible for CAT???
22nd November 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Could u plz tell me difference between cat and mat
26th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi !!!! Sir I am a defence personnel, what courses are available for me in iim
27th January 2013, 11:17 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
C.AT, M.A.T, X.A.T exam is conducted for admission top M.B.A college.

Eligibility for M.B.A exam:-
> Pass graduation with any stream with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> There is no age limit in M.B.A entrance exam.

TOP M.B.A. COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
1st February 2013, 12:53 AM
dernbach

HELLO,

There is no Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT.

I hope this will help
All the best
1st February 2013, 05:33 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age restriction for application to CAT,XAT and MAT

CAT - Common Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST Candidate).

CAT is generally held in the month of October to November every year.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University.

MAT is generally held Four times every year.
3rd August 2013, 08:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
CAT Exam Details:-

CAT Exam Date:- Oct 16 - Nov 11, 2013

To give the CAT exam you need to secure 50% of marks at graduation level. For other categories the percentage to secure is 45% of marks.

This exam is open for the final year students as well and let me tell you that there is no upper age limit for this exam which means after graduation you can give this exam whenever you want to.

Exam Pattern:-
  • Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
  • Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
MAT Exam Details:-

MAT Paper Based Test: 1st September 2013
Computer Based Test: 7th September 2013

If you wish to give this exam then you need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. The percentage of marks at graduation level does not matters.

Final year students can give this exam but they will be given provisional admission. For this exam too there is no age limit as such to adhere to.

• Language Comprehension
  • Mathematical Skills
  • Data Analysis and Sufficiency
  • Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
  • Indian and Global Environment
SNAP Exam Details:-

You need a graduate degree in any discipline from any Statutory University with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the MBA Programmes. This exam is open for the foreign nationals as well.

For this exam the lower age limit is 21 years which means your age should not be lower than that. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. There is no upper age limit as such.

• Logical Reasoning
  • Quantitative Ability + Data Interpretation + Data Sufficiency
  • Verbal Ability
  • General Knowledge / Current Affairs
Hope this helps :-> :->
5th August 2013, 01:10 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

CAT stands for common admission test,

XAT- stands for xavier admission test

mat- managemnt admission test

all these exams are conducted for pursuing mba from india's best colleges,

mba is master of business administration , it is a 2 year post graduation course,

current CAT exam date in 2013- oct 16- nov 11, 2013

for cat you must have to score 50% in graduation, and for sc/st it is 45 %

exam pattern for cat

quantitive ability & data interpretation
verbal ability and data reasoning

MAT EXAM DETAILS
mat paper based test-1sept 2013
computer based test-7sept 2013

mat is conducted 4 times in ayear

exam pattern is approx almost same for all these exams ,but with some changes
7th July 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i attempt CAT and MAT this year simultenously or can dere be any clash in exam dates??
14th November 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.sc part ,2 I want to know about CAT exam and full qualification about I anyone tell me plz.
18th July 2015, 03:00 AM
moto g

Hello.

To give the CAT exam you need to secure 50% of marks at graduation level. For other categories the percentage to secure is 45% of marks.

This exam is open for the final year students as well and let me tell you that there is no upper age limit for this exam which means after graduation you can give this exam whenever you want to.
The registration form of CAT start getting at the end of August and the exam used to held in the end of September and the starting of October.
The result of the exams comes out in the January.

Some best IIM' S are listed below:-
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K )
20th July 2015, 08:26 PM
Education15

Dear aspirant,
as you know that CAT, MAT and XAT exams are entrance exams that we give to take admission in Mba. But there is no age specification in it. It means there is neither upper nor lower age limitation to give these tests. You can give it anytime in your life period whenever you want to give it. The only main eligibility it possess is that you should be a graduate in any stream and your marks should be above 50%.
DETAILS OF EXAM
* CAT
Exam held in november
* MAT
It is held 4 times in a year
* XAT
Exam held in january
7th January 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my age is 20 and i am final year student of b.com can I am eligible for applying for MAT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?