27th January 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?

sir,
my 10th percentage is 72.16% and 12th is 65.16%. My b-tech cgpa is 8.2 upto 6th sem.
I have a year gap of 2 between 12 and btech.But i had a continuation of my studies during this 2 years in BSc Physics(hons).
Am I eligible for mahindra satyam campus interview???

pls help me!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers?
  2. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  3. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  7. Model question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam on-campus written exam?
  8. Placement Papers of Mahindra Satyam Campus Recruitment?
  9. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  10. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  11. Previous years placement papers of Mahindra Satyam
  12. Mahindra Satyam Placement papers for campus selection
  13. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Placement papers of Mahindra Satyam of last 5 years? Pattern of the same?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  16. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Recent off campus Placement Papers of Mahindra Satyam?
  18. Working in Mahindra Satyam is beneficial for me?
29th January 2015, 04:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
my 10th percentage is 72.16% and 12th is 65.16%. My b-tech cgpa is 8.2 upto 6th sem.
I have a year gap of 2 between 12 and btech.But i had a continuation of my studies during this 2 years in BSc Physics(hons).
Am I eligible for mahindra satyam campus interview???

pls help me!!!!!!
Yes, you are eligible for Mahindra-Satyam recruitment process.

Mahindra-Satyam is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra-Satyam is,

Mahindra-Satyam= 60%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra-Satyam recruitment.

Pattern for Mahindra-Satyam written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?