23rd February 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get into IIT after completing Diploma? Which is the entrance exam?

Sir,m a student of govt polytechnic n i want 2 get into iit.can you please say me about d entrance examination n d b.tech degree for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  2. Can I have eligibility for AIEEE and IIT Entrance exam after completing my Diploma course? Is diploma is a Bachelore Degree?
  3. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma? Which is the entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? Is there any entrance exam required?
  6. How to get admission in IIT Bombay after completing Diploma?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in ECE?
  8. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission? -- [New]
  9. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  10. Can I give the entrance exam for IIT after completing diploma in CSE?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  12. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  13. Am I eligible to give IIT and other entrance exams if I have completed diploma course with 60%?
  14. How to apply for IIT JEE entrance exam after completing Diploma?
  15. Am I eligible to apply JEE exam after completing my diploma??
  16. Is it possible to get seat in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  18. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
24th February 2011, 07:39 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to get into IIT after completing Diploma? Which is the entrance exam?

hello friend...

Its nice to hear that you want to join IIT.... The entrance exam B.E/B.Tech in IIT is IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) where you are only eligible if you have 60% in diploma... IIT JEE is common for all B.E/B.Tech courses so once you clear it with good marks then you can opt for any stream you want depending upon your interset or the stream which you studied in diploma....
hope this little info. helps...

All the Best...
1st June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into IIT after completing Diploma? Which is the entrance exam?

Joint entrance exam pattern for diploma holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?