28th April 2013, 12:57 PM
Denzil A.Pires

How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering & i want to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering , am i eligible for the said course ????
if not please help with the other ways of getting admission in the course..

Thanking you,
Denzil .A. Pires

Related Questions:
  1. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  4. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  8. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  9. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  12. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  13. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  14. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to study marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India? -- [New]
  17. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  18. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
21st July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?

can i do B.E in Electrical Engg after diploma in mechanical Engg
25th August 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?

what can i do after 12th
9th July 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I had completed diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% and I want admission in marine engineering so what should be the criteria for admission
19th May 2015, 04:57 PM
karthik kumar m

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering & i want to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering , am i eligible for the said course ????
if not please help with the other ways of getting admission in the course..
I'm 27 old
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?