12th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best option for me after completing B.Com(honors) with 54%? Can I go for M.A economics

I HAVE COMPLETED B.COM (honors) with 54% now please guide which is best option for me? can i go for MA economic.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  2. Which is the best option for me after completing B.Com(honors) with 54%? Can I go for M.A economics
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  4. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  5. After completing BA in Economics - MA or MBA? Which postgraduation should I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  7. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  8. How can I study B.Com with Economics after completing 12th?
  9. Is it possible to do M.A in Economics after completing of B.A?
  10. What is the best option between Statistics Hons and economics Hons? Which is the best college under Delhi University and Economics?
  11. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  12. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  13. Am I eligible for economics Hons after completing 12th with 86% with science stream
  14. Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  16. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  17. What to do after MA Economics to be a College Professor?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA? -- [New]
4th October 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option for me after completing B.Com(honors) with 54%? Can I go for M.A economics

wat to do aftr b.com totally confused to do mba r ca???
15th October 2013, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best option for me after completing B.Com(honors) with 54%? Can I go for M.A economics

how to apply for bsc(hon)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?