30th June 2011, 01:23 AM

Which field should I join after 12th Arts if my subjects are Maths, Economics and Urdu?

i am a 12th Arts streme students in ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY and my subject in class 12th are MATH, ECONOMICS,AND one language URDU after 12th which line i go and which line is best for me

30th October 2011, 11:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I join after 12th Arts if my subjects are Maths, Economics and Urdu?

hi,
you can try for NDA after 12th
other wise you do B.A
OR YOU CAN DO BBA course

good luck!
24th November 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should I join after 12th Arts if my subjects are Maths, Economics and Urdu?

I am Passing my 12th class in arts with 58% marks with economics education sociology English Urdu
25th November 2011, 02:23 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am a 12th Arts streme students in ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY and my subject in class 12th are MATH, ECONOMICS,AND one language URDU after 12th which line i go and which line is best for me
There are many options open to you. You can do your graduation with any one these subjects as honours in B.A. Economics has a very wide application these days. Even if you've done Arts, you can do your B.Com if you want. Besides, you can write exams in May like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test), NLUD, NLUO for graduating in law. The scope of law is very wide and in integrated courses like B.A.LL.B, it'll be helpful as you hav done your 12th in Arts. You can also try for NDA which is National Defence Academy. It all depends on your interest and aim in life.
3rd January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i join pakistan army after b.a as a regular commisioned officer if my subjects double maths and economics?
22nd June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am arts student my subject is(English,urdu,history,education,islamic study).what can i do after passed 12th?
18th June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what i do after 12th .subject is economics,geography,islamiyat.i am married and have two child, i want to countinue my study.plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?