17th February 2014, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

How to do BSc Astrophysics in Tamilnadu? I am doing 12th

i am doing my 12th . how to do B.sc astrophysics in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  3. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  4. How to do BSc Astrophysics? I am doing my 12th
  5. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  6. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  7. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  8. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  11. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  12. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  15. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  16. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  17. Which is the entrance exam to be written after passing 12th to enter into BSc in Astrophysics
  18. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
31st December 2017, 01:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do BSc Astrophysics in Tamilnadu? I am doing 12th

To get admission in Astro Physics the required common educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in 12th.

Institutes offering the course in Tamil Nadu :-

Institute of Fundamental Research.
17th July 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for studying astro physics
15th August 2020, 09:40 PM
deepikapandey9999

Which is the best college for physics in Tamilnadu?
Loyola is one of the best Colleges. But it's a boys college . I've heard MCC , Presidency Colleges are equally good.

But I suggest you to try to get into Christ University,Bangalore if you are really interested in Physics because all the UG Programs there are full working days unlike in Tamil Nadu , also they offer courses with double speciality like BSc Physics and Computer Science (You have many combinations), also the exposure you get there is really unique and it'll help you a lot in future , but the college isn't that much strict but if you want a conservative/Orthodox college but also want to get a considerable amount of exposure within TN I suggest you to Join SASTRA University in Tanjore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?