29th August 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Which is the entrance exam to be written after passing 12th to enter into BSc in Astrophysics

what is the entrance exam to be written after 12th to enter into b.sc in astrophysics???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  2. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  3. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  4. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  5. Percentage required to enter in Astrophysics? Which universities are offering such course in India?
  6. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  7. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  8. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  9. How to do BSc Astrophysics? I am doing my 12th
  10. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  11. Which entrance exam is to be taken for Astrophysics?
  12. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  13. How can I enter in entrance exam of Acturial Science after passing 12th from Katmandu
  14. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Which entrance exams to be written? Any good college for this course in Tamilnadu?
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  17. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  18. How can I join MSc Astrophysics after completion of B.Tech? Entrance exams which need to be written? Any good college in Tamilnadu?
1st November 2014, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam to be written after passing 12th to enter into BSc in Astrophysics

I AM IN CLASS 12 NOW.AFTER COMPLETING CLASS 12 IS IT REQUIRED FOR ME TO BE QUALIFIED IN ANY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR STUDYING ASTROPHYSICS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?