5th April 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for Company Secretary or Economist course?

I have just finished std 10 and hope to get above 90% and I am very good in mathematics.
I am not interested in science and wantto do commerce.the problem i face is that i do not know which field to take in commerce in which i earn a lot of money.Some people tell me to Go for Company Secretary where as some tell me to try for an economist.What should i do please help!

22nd June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for Company Secretary or Economist course?

DOES COMPANY SECRETARY IS GOOD FOR ME I COMPLETED MY GRADUATION
25th June 2011, 05:13 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just finished std 10 and hope to get above 90% and I am very good in mathematics.
I am not interested in science and wantto do commerce.the problem i face is that i do not know which field to take in commerce in which i earn a lot of money.Some people tell me to Go for Company Secretary where as some tell me to try for an economist.What should i do please help!
Dear Friend,

First of all please prepare well for your class 12 so that max marks can be made available to get admission for higher study.

Thereafter if you are really good in math please take admission in BCom (Hons) or BBS. These field are better than company Secy and Economist.

Finally it depends upon your choice and interest to select your field. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
5th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i can do cs course but my i m weak in remembering dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?