25th August 2011, 01:39 AM
nihal kumar36

Is there any chance to get into NDA if my eyesight is -6?

sir my name is nihal .i am presently studying at bits pilani and i am interested to join nda but my eyesight is -6 so is there any chance to get into nda .reply as soon as possible . my interview is on 5th september . plzzzzzzzzz sir

25th August 2011, 07:39 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get into NDA if my eyesight is -6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihal kumar36 View Post
sir my name is nihal .i am presently studying at bits pilani and i am interested to join nda but my eyesight is -6 so is there any chance to get into nda .reply as soon as possible . my interview is on 5th september . plzzzzzzzzz sir

i am so sorry my friend but perfect vision is a necessary condition for selection in NDA
the only way to cure ur eyesight is LASIK eye surgery but that should be done with the consent of ur parents and the doctor..
all the best..
25th August 2011, 11:45 AM
kalpana.inturi

Dear friend as per the rules applied for writing the NDA exam any candidate must have proper eye sight and height above 163cms,and chest more than 81 cms and should not be over weight and under weight.for more details contact www.upsc.gov.in,you can contact 011-23389366,23385271.
25th August 2011, 12:12 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
I am sorry to say but there is no chance with this eyesight , but you can consult your doctor if they can suggest you any way to get normal eye sight , then it is possible, but i will suggest you not to do surgery .
11th November 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir my nme is amit and i m presently studying in kiits is there any chance to get inti nda if my eyesight is -1 in both the eyes sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply soooooooooooooooon
28th November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir akash
my eye sight -4 have chance in nda and i have operation of heart when i was three old child
28th January 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir iam studying B.Tech second year civil engineering.after completion of my B.Tech i would like join in air force.any chances sir plz tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?