5th May 2011, 10:13 AM
chirunomula

How to do CS after completing BBA? Is there any branch of ICSI in Hyderabad? I have completed my BBA

hai sir iam dileep kumar...i have completed my BBA ...and i want to do cs now... i am from hyderabad .....is there any branch of icsi in hyderabad......if not can you tell me what are the features of good institute for cs......??

17th May 2015, 02:19 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to do CS after completing BBA? Is there any branch of ICSI in Hyderabad? I have completed my BBA

dear aspirant

If you want to study CS in pg,go for m,sc computer science in arts college.If you are from economics back ground you cannot go M.sc cs,but you can go b.sc computer science instead..But i recommend you to study M.com finance / mba is my recommendation
Hope it was helpful
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?