9th April 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th and I want
to choose my degree with BBA.
How can I get a BBA degree through
Distance Education from any university
available in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  3. List of universities offering distance learning M.Phil program in history?
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  6. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the future of M.Com? List of universities offering M.Com? Procedure for admission in universities?
  8. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  10. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  11. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education
  12. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  17. List of universities which offer diploma courses through distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
13th April 2015, 03:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course yo will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test

List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad:

> A.U. Anthi PG College
Address: 16-11-741/C/8, Dilsukh Nagar
Malakpet Colony
Hyderabad - 500036
Andhra Pradesh
Landmark: Near Main Road Line

> VISHWA CHAITANYA JUNIOR COLLEGE
Address: No. 12-13-132, Street No. 3, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana 500017
Phone:040 2700 6722

> SREE VANI WOMEN'S DEGREE COLLEGE
Address: Opp Yashoda Hospital, Nalgonda X Roads, Judges Colony, Malakpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500036
Phone:040 2455 4934

> SRI SAI Degree & P.G. College
Address: Door No. 16-11-511/3, Shalivahana Nagar, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500060
Phone:040 2405 7230

> Kasturba Gandhi College for Women
Address: Rasipuram, Tamil Nadu 637401

> Vikas Junior College
Address: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522006
5th June 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer Distance BBA in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission?

I have to take admission in bba but I am confused which collage is best for me in Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?