9th April 2012, 03:51 PM
sanjeeiv

How to do degree from ICE(India)? I have passed civil degree from AMICE

I have passed civil engg. degree AMICE from Institute of civil engr.(india). I want to know that degree from ICE (INDIA) is recognised or not

12th March 2023, 01:02 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How to do degree from ICE(India)? I have passed civil degree from AMICE

To get a degree from the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) India, you need to follow these steps:

1. Apply for membership: Apply for membership with ICE India by filling up the membership application form available on their website. You will need to provide your personal and professional details along with your AMICE certificate.

2. Attend an interview: Once your membership application is accepted, you will be called for an interview. The interview will assess your knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of civil engineering.

3. Attend professional development courses: ICE India requires its members to attend various professional development courses to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of civil engineering. You will need to attend these courses to qualify for the degree.

4. Submit a thesis: You will need to submit a thesis on a topic related to civil engineering. The thesis should demonstrate your understanding of the subject and your ability to apply the knowledge gained from the professional development courses.

5. Pass the final exam: ICE India conducts a final exam for its members to assess their knowledge and skills in the field of civil engineering. You will need to pass this exam to qualify for the degree.

Once you have completed all these steps, you will be awarded the degree from ICE India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?