23rd November 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in mechanical engineering after passing bachelor in technology through correspondence

I want to go for Bechelor of technology throuh corrospondence. I have done Diploma in mech.engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  2. What should I do after 12th or graduation? I am a 12th class student in science
  3. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  4. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  5. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence?
  7. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  8. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  9. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  10. Can I apply for Railway recruitment after my BS(engineering technology) graduation (distance learning ) from BITS?
  11. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do Mechanical Diploma through correspondence after passing Matric
  13. How can I get DIET application forms?
  14. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. PG diploma courses in India that can be done after passing bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What should I do after completing 12th with PCM?
  18. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
21st March 2013, 08:56 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to do diploma in mechanical engineering after passing bachelor in technology through correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go for Bechelor of technology throuh corrospondence. I have done Diploma in mech.engineering.
hi dear,

After diploma its good to join Engineering it helps if more perfection and applying your diploma technical skills in B tech.

For correspondence you can approach any college near by to you or which ever is good and apply for correspondence by paying the correspondence fee at the college itself.

you can visit college for practical works and at the time of exams.

You will be studying directly from 2nd year onwards in Mech stream.

Fee structure depends completely on college your joining.

Minimum marks 50% is enough to get a seat in any college.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?