21st September 2012, 06:45 PM
shital12345

How to do distance correspondence CS course if I am a government employee

iama govt employee,having 8hrs duty.i wnt to do distance correspondece cs course...wt thng i hae to do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do correspondence BSc from registered university if I am a state government employee of Jodhpur
  2. How can I do electrical diploma by correspondence?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  4. How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?
  5. How to join LLB course by correspondence? I am a employee and graduate in arts
  6. How to apply for IAS preliminary exam?
  7. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  8. Procedure to take admission in GNDU? Is there any online admission test for it?
  9. How to do MBA in distance? Is correspondence better than distance?
  10. Can any government employee give IPS entrance test? What is the age relaxation and age limit for Government Employee?
  11. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  12. How to pursue B.Ed degree in Parallel via correspondence after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)? -- [New]
  14. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  16. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  17. What's the age limit for B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
28th June 2013, 05:24 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do distance correspondence CS course if I am a government employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by shital12345 View Post
iama govt employee,having 8hrs duty.i wnt to do distance correspondece cs course...wt thng i hae to do?

Dear Aspirant,

There are many colleges in this country where you can work as well as study the other courses which interests.

But that can only done by the procedure of studies called correspondence.So correspondence is a procedure of study studied only on the leisure time.

Mostly the college timings will be on the sundays and holidays so that the work is not disturbed.

Now a days even that thing is ignored and directly the teacher teaches on the online classess.While the students remotely connect to the video conference and learn the subject.

So in this way the work is done and also the course taken up is studied.

Few colleges which grant the students the chance of taking the correspondence.They are:

• Mohanlal Sukhadia University - Udaipur, Rajasthan

• Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar, Gujarat

• Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University - Nagpur, Maharashtra

• Dr.D.G. Shetty Educational Society - Dharwad, Karnataka

• Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

• Babu Anant Ram Janta College - Kaithal, Haryana

• Mukand Lal National College - Yamunanagar, Haryana

• Singareni Collories Company Ltd Hospital

• P G College Of Social Work

These are the well known colleges for doing the cs education in the country so if you want to do the cs course.Then you can choose any of the colleges above.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?