28th July 2013, 10:50 PM
Pooja_Rani756

How to do engineering in computer software field?

I passed my 12th with ARTS stream from c.b.s.e
and now i am pursuing b.a 3rd year
and i want to be a computer software engineer
so please guide me step by step

30th November 2017, 08:49 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do engineering in computer software field?

Having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream you are not eligible for becoming a software engineer as for the same you are required to have completed your Class 12th with science stream with PCM group from a recognized board of education.

Further after completing your Class 12th with PCM group you will need to pursue bachelor of engineering/ bachelor of technology degree in computer science or Information technology stream.

So in order to become an engineer you will first have to reappear in your Class 12th with PCM group and then have to pursue B.E./B.Tech degree course in any of the above mentioned trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?