9th April 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What should I do M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT?

sir, I completed my bachlor degree in bsc-it subject after i want to my pg degree. but i am confuse...

Should i do msc-it or should i do msc-cs.....

10th April 2014, 07:39 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: What should I do M.Sc CS or M.Sc IT?

Hello Friend !!

With the Bachelors Degree in IT, you are eligible for both of these course that is Masters in Computer Science and Information Technology.

The best in both of these two is Masters in Computer Science, the reason for this choice is you can find employment in both of the areas after completing this course.

I mean with M.Sc in CS you can get jobs in IT field as well as Software Companies field, but with M.Sc in IT you should find jobs in only IT field.

M.Sc -- Master of Sciences

It is a full-time course having six terms spread over three years .

Computer Science is an evergreen field in M.Sc .

Educational Qualifications :

You must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering

Or an Equivalent degree from recognized universities.

If you are in final year Engineering or equivalent degree also eligible.

You must not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years as on August 1st on year of conduct of examination ( upper age limit relaxable for SCs/STs,OBCs and certain others )

Future Scope of M.Sc in Computer Science in India is :

With this degree you can work in Software Industry as

Software Developer/Engineer,

Software Programmer,

System Analyst,

Network Engineer, and

Database Administrator,

Testing Engineer etc .

After completing M.Sc you can easily go to the Research network line which enhances you to go for the dream organizations like the ones of BARC, ISRO etc.

This course also provides the all necessary platform for the individual who want to pursue higher education in Doctorate degree .

And also for many courses like M.Phil, PhD, lecturer ship in the field of science M.Sc is a necessary criterion.

M.Sc students are placed in the companies like:

TCS
Infosys
Wipro
Patni
Accenture
I-Gate
Cognizant

All the Best !!
10th April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Just check the details of M.sc Computational Science in iiitmk-thiruvananthapuram. That may be good for u
11th April 2014, 07:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You considered that you have completed your bachelor degree in IT and now you are do mind make up to do your post graduation it is very good idea for your future plans that should taken by you.

You also considered that you have confusion about the subject to take in post
graduation in between IT( information technology) and CS ( Computer science ). Now I am clearing your confusion about your worry ness about to take your subject among IT( information technology) and CS ( Computer science ). IT( information technology) and CS ( Computer science ) are the equivalent course for example a company which offers job to the post graduation in IT ( information technology ) candidates they also offers job to the post graduation CS ( computer science) candidates also.

After post graduation in this subject their are many companies are in India which offers job to the candidates who have completed their post graduation in computer science and information technology are like
Infosys
Satyam
Wipro
Compact
HP
NVEDIA
WEP
GIGABYTE
MICROSOFT CORPORATION
NOKIA INDIA
SAMSUNG INDIA
V GUARD
Or many more companies are in India which offers job those candidates who have been complete their post graduation in IT ( information technology) and CS ( Computer science).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?