21st June 2012, 11:22 PM
utkarshchanchlani

How to do further studies after doing undergraduate course? I am planning for MS degree

i want to do further studies after doing my undergraduate course (dual degree B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE). I'm planning for M.S. degree but i've no idea. Please guide me.

31st May 2016, 11:04 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to do further studies after doing undergraduate course? I am planning for MS degree

If you want to study in UK, Germany or Australia then you need to give IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam. For more details of exam visit the website "https://www.ielts.org/".

You can get admission in US universities by giving the two exams and they are GRE(Graduate Record Examination) exam and TOEFL(Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam. Criteria to get admission in good colleges is that you need to score above 320 out of 340 in GRE exam. For TOEFL exam you need to score above 105 out of 120 marks.

Other than this you have to maintain a 60% aggregate throughout all the semester in the engineering. For more details on both the exam visit the website "https://www.ets.org/".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?