19th January 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How is MS after B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE?

I want to do further studies after doing my undergraduate course (dual degree B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE). I'm planning for M.S. degree but i've no idea. Please guide me.

1st March 2014, 09:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How is MS after B.Tech/M.Tech in CSE?

Having the desire and determination to do a job reveals all the possible path to attain success in that job. Similarly in your case, your desire and determination to go for further studies especially Master of Science (MS) degree after completion of your dual degree course in CSE has lead you to here where we will help you and give you every minute details to clear all your doubts and guide you towards the right path to achieve success.

MS degree stands for Master of Science, a post graduation degree which is offered by the foreign universities especially that of USA and UK. Even other country's universities also give this degree course. In order to get admission in this course in foreign universities, you need to :-

- Appear in the entrance exam - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.
- Perform well and get high scores.
- Then apply in various universities as per your scores.
- Application is usually online through the concerned university's website.
- Along with application you need to submit your resume and SOP.
- On getting selected you need to choose one among them.
- Then you need to apply for the VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?