3rd August 2012, 03:05 PM
anubhadwivedi

How to do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university? I am pursuing B.Tech from Computer Science Stream from UPTU

i m pursuing b.tech from computer science stream from uptu.i want to do further studies as ms degree from a well known foreign university..i want u to guide me and tell me the full procedure of various exams ,their names,criteria...and requirements??

Related Questions:
  1. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  2. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  3. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  4. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
  5. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  8. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  9. what should i do after 12th science stream? BBA or Btech, if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is MCA from India better or M.Sc in Computer Science from Foreign?
  11. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  12. University which is having the best computer science department?
  13. Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Can I continue my further studies in Psychology after completing B.E in computer science stream?
  15. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  16. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  17. GATE is mandatory to study M.Tech? How Foreign studies of M.E. is different from Indian studies? -- [New]
  18. How to get a job in computer field if I am a B.Tech student of UPTU
15th May 2016, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university? I am pursuing B.Tech from Computer Science Stream from UPTU

To do further studies in MS from a well known foreign university after completion of your B.Tech in Computer Science stream from UPTU, you must have to appear in examinations like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS.

If your desire is to do MS in US then, you need to appear in GRE examination else there is no need of appearing in GRE examination. Just TOEFL or IELTS examinations score are sufficient for all other Abroad Universities. Once, you appear and qulaify the examinations, you can report the examinations score for applying admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?