6th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?

Hello,

My name is kavita due to some I could not comleat my graduation but my 1st year is clear n now I want to comleat my two year of graduation in one year.is it posible?if yes then to what extend and what is the prosizer n one more thing expenses pleas tell me.my id is

pleas reply as soon as posibel.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  2. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  3. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  4. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  5. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  6. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  7. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  8. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  9. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  10. How to complete the my graduation in any subject since i had to leave my graduation earlier because of some unavoidable circumstances?
  11. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  12. Is it possible to complete graduation course in just one year? How to do it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  15. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  16. Can I complete my graduation online?
  17. How to complete my graduation with some other subject? What are the options available? Which are the universities?
  18. What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?
6th July 2015, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete my graduation in one year?

No, it is impossible to complete your Graduation course just in one year. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is three or four years. Since, you have already cleared your first year and remaining two years are left out, you need to pursue Graduation course for two more years because, no University/College offers two years Graduation in just one year. There will be minimum and maximum duration to complete any course. Since, your course minimum duration is of three years, you cannot complete your entire Graduation course in just two years. So, it is not possible to complete your remaining two years Graduation in one year.
6th July 2015, 10:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete your graduation in one year, because the duration of any graduation course will be minimum of 3 years and maximum of 5 years. So, even if you enroll in any Bachelor's course, you should study minimum 3 years to complete your graduation. So, you cannot complete your graduation in one year.
7th July 2015, 09:47 AM
pointer01

Sorry to say it is not possible in any way.Legally its not possible.Graduation is the Minimum 3 year course and maximum 5 year course.Less then 3 year is not possible. In-fact diploma is 3 year course how can you think to do graduation in 2 years!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?