23rd September 2012, 06:26 PM
callsanjeev0581

How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?

hi all
I have done 12th with Bio stream in 1993 from u p board. now i want to do graduation. can i go for that. i scored only 43 % in intermediate.

15th June 2015, 06:44 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?

Yes, why not, you can do bachelor's degree after passing 10+2 from the Uttar Pradesh State Board with 43% marks.

In India, for bachelor's degree program, a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with at least passing percentage of marks. There is no upper age limit for pursuing bachelor's degree programme in India.

You can enroll yourself for bachelor's degree program from any university. Some university may ask for reason of gap between studies for so many years. So you can submit an affidavit stating the reason of gap between your studies.
15th June 2015, 10:29 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?

# It is very interesting and good to know that you are still interested in proceeding further studies after long gap and at this juncture of life.

# You have done intermediate in the year 1993 and now it is year 2015. It means that presently you are around at the age of 40 years. It is highly commendable thing that you have decided to resume your studies.

# You can surely can take admission in any graduation degree course as per your choice.

# At the age of around 40 years, it is most probable that you might be engaged in any job or running your own business. So it is obvious that there may be difficulty in pursuing graduation degree course in regular mode. So you may go for distance mode or correspondence mode for pursuing graduation.

# It is also probable that you will be asked for reason behind resuming further studies after long gap of many years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?