24th April 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?

I took A gap of two years after doing 12th in 2011 with bio and math for neet Without success. Now I plan to cover the gap
---either doing grad in single year 2013-2014
And doinng MBA or appearing for SSC exam
Is private graduation is elligeble for above exams
-- in which field I should do the graduation
Elligeble universities for private graduation

Related Questions:
  1. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  2. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  3. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  4. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  5. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  6. What can be a convincing reply in GD/PI of MBA for having 2 years gap after my graduation?
  7. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  8. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  10. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  11. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  13. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Can I pursue Graduation in 1 year from UGC recognized university after having a gap of 3 years after 10+2?
  15. Which companies recruit B.Tech students with 3 years academic year gap between 12th and graduation?
  16. How to explain a year gap in education?
  17. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Career in IT companies after 2 years gap and less than 50% marks in 12th?
3rd May 2014, 03:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?

No, it is not possible to do graduation in 1 year it is not possible. If you want to do graduation then you need 3 years. Any simple graduation needs 3 years either you will do private or regular.

So, it is not possible to do graduation in 1 year. And if you want to apply for the MBA exam then for this you need graduation of 3 years with minimum 55% marks and for thsi you have to completed your graduation.

And as you had Bio and Maths both then you can do B.Sc and you can also appear for the B.tech entrance but in B.tech you need 4 years. And it is not possible to do B.tech private.

So you can do B.Sc and after that you can apply for the MBA. There is bright future after the MBA. Most of the students prefer this course for their career and if you want to do MBA after the graduation then you should take admission in best college after that you will get benefit otherwise i don't think so.

But for this you have to complete your graduation either through private or regular. It is necessary for the master degree course.
19th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?

Maximum years of gap or drop allowed between 12th and an graduation course is?
15th April 2015, 08:12 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

No,It is not possible to do Graduation in one year if you have Gap of two years after 12th.The Degree Course duration is minimum three years for any course.I suggest you that don't think to do the graduation in a year.You should start your study now and complete in the course in that duration.It is at least 3 Years.
Don't trust on any college or any institute that are saying that we will complete your graduation in a single year.Some fake colleges disturb and provide fake degrees that are like a simple paper.
27th July 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com in the year 2013, now i wanted to take Admission for Diploma in Taxation Law 2015-16 so do i need Gap Certificate of 2 years. please help me
11th November 2016, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with mpc in 2014-2015 and have not taken admission in any college what to do further help me our please.
31st May 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th commerce in 2015 & l want to admission in bcom in this year . How can l improving my study? What can l do?
12th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in one year ,if I have gap of 13 years after 12th?
8th November 2022, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Hii..i hd completed my H.S C(commerce)...in 2015...n score 74%....now after 7 year i want to complete my graduation through correspondent without 13th n 14th ..is dis possible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?