28th July 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How do I fill the online application form of IGNOU for B.Com honurs?

Hello Sir, How to fill the B.Com(H) course in IGNOU I am just unable to select B.Com (H) course at the time of filling online admission application form, so please help me as soon as so that I can fill up my admission form.

3rd August 2016, 10:38 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How do I fill the online application form of IGNOU for B.Com honurs?

See, before filling the form of any course for any university or college-

1) You should read the official brochure which the institute releases.

2) You can also go through the FAQ's which are available at the form registration site. Generally most of the common problems which the candidates encounter are well addressed in the FAQ's.

Now, since you have not mentioned about the exact problem you are facing so i am providing you the most probable cause of errors which you may be experiencing and because of which you are not able to fill up form.

1) If your course option is not coming up, then it means there are no admissions happening(last date has been passed or the seats have been filled.)

2) There may be some technical errors. You try to fill form clearing the cookies and cache of your browser. If after that also you are unable to fill, try using a different browser. Then also, if you are not able to fill up form, then the technical error is not from your side.

3) There must be a contact number provided at the registration website. Contact them and also e-mail them the the complete problem. They will definitely address you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?