13th September 2013, 12:43 PM
AAKASH HATWAL

How to do IAS after B.Tech? I am a 2nd year student

i want to do IAS after my b. tech. now iam in 2nd year.
what can i do for it?

15th July 2015, 09:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do IAS after B.Tech? I am a 2nd year student

I.A.S stands for the Indian Administrative Services and it is one of the most designated post. There is no separate examination for the recruitment as an I.A.S. As there is common examination conducted by the UPSC as Civil Services examination for the recruitment as IAS/IPS/IFS etc....

No, you are not eligible to appear for the examination now. But of you desire to be an I.A.S it is the best time to start the preparation.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognized university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and the relaxation in the upper age limit of three years for the OBC of 3 years and SC/ST for 5 years.

But as the examination is considered as toughest of all other examination. So you need to do hard labour with handsome work and dedication to qualify in the examination.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is mandatory to qualify in all the stages for the final selection. For more information about the examination you can visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
15th August 2015, 01:04 PM
HEMS KUMAR

Default Re: How to do IAS after B.Tech? I am a 2nd year student

IAS is the one of the most previlage exam in india the IAS means indian administrative service . we can became IAS by passing in athe upsc exams the upsc exams are conducted for three jobs namely IAS, IPS , IFs these are the major posting in the upsc exams this is the common exam conducted throughout the india . to pass this you should pass three exams namely preliminary , mains and the interview . the eligibility for this is that the canditates must pursue a degree in any of the branch . the competetor should be at the age of 21 the relaxation period is about 30 for general and it may varies for bs and the sc/st caste . make a well training to face it since there are limited for the students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?