8th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do ICWA course after BBA?

I want to do icwa course after BBA .what it is right disition for me ?

10th June 2012, 06:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do icwa course after BBA .what it is right disition for me ?
The course is known as Cost and Work Accountancy and it can be pursued either after qualifying higher secondary examination or after completion of bachelors degree program in any discipline. Since you are willing to pursue the course after Completion of Bachelor of Business Administration program, you will get exemption from the Foundation Course and will be eligible to enroll directly for the Intermediate Course, which is the second stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course.
The registration for the course is open throughout the year and the term-end examinations are conducted twice a year:
  • In the month June
  • In the month of December

In order to appear for the June examination, you must register for the course before 5th of December of the previous year and in order to appear for December examination, you must register before 5th of June of the same year.

In order to know the career prospect of the course, Click Here.
For more information regarding the course, refer to the official website of The Cost Accountants of India.
5th December 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do ICWA course after BBA?

Which is the Best Course After Completing BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?