21st December 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How to do ICWAI after completing B.A Economics

I am sanjoy debbarma have completed BA economics and i want to do icwai course please send me details of icwai and opportunities.

12th June 2014, 11:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do ICWAI after completing B.A Economics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sanjoy debbarma have completed BA economics and i want to do icwai course please send me details of icwai and opportunities.
Information About ICWAI course:-

ICWAI stands for The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants Of India and this course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. Generally, the examination for ICWAI conducted during the month of June and December. The applicant can apply for this course by either by directly visit the ICWAI Institution or Download the application from the official website of ICWAI.

How to do ICWAI after completing B.A Economics?

As you have completed your B.A course then can directly pursue for ICWAI Intermediate course. There is no percentage of marks required for Intermediate course. So, If you get pass marks without any backlogs then your eligible for Intermediate course. But, your age should be not less then 17 years to apply for Intermediate course.

Employment opportunities for a ICWAI course are very good in both the Public as well as Private sectors. Cost and Management Accountant work is more important for the company development.

The Fee structure ICWAI course:-

For Foundation Course:-

-Foundation:- Rs. 3500/-
-Oral / Postal

Intermediate

-Postal - Rs.15,700/-
-Oral-Rs. 19,700
-This fee includes the registration charges of Rs.500 also

For Final Course:-

-Postal -11,500 and
-Oral - 16,500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?