27th October 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics

I have completed B.Sc. in 2012 with mathmatics and physics.both are the last year subject . I wants M.A. with Economics subjectfrom the university of kanpur. can i do M.A.Economics? if not and which subjects can i do M.A.. Please tell me hurry.

28th October 2013, 12:00 AM
Jyothinayak

Smile Re: Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Sc. in 2012 with mathmatics and physics.both are the last year subject . I wants M.A. with Economics subjectfrom the university of kanpur. can i do M.A.Economics? if not and which subjects can i do M.A.. Please tell me hurry.
Yes, you can do m.a.in economics.As it includes labour ,industrial,financial matters,devlopment of industy,etc.In that b.sc inmaths wi oull elp you.As it is different from maths but it will help u to some extent.good luck
31st October 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.A economics after completing BSc with mathematics

can i do MA economics after my mcom?
10th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i have done maths(h) from DU. What are the career optiins if i do M.A. Economics after dis.?
27th July 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between m.a economics and m.sc economics . i am student of b.sc mathematics hon .what is best for me ma economics or msc economics?
15th July 2017, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir if we do MSc economic after BSC then there is any problems in teaching career I want professor of economics .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?