30th May 2011, 09:44 AM
tksanduru

How to do integrated Ph.D in abroad after completing B.Tech Biotechnology with 1 year experience in microbiology?

Hi,

I have completed B.Tech Biotechnology and with 1 year experience in microbiology. I want to do integrated Ph.d in abroad with part time job. Please give me some ideas.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  3. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  4. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  5. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  6. Possibility to persue M.Sc microbiology plus Phd in environmental microbiology or microbiology after B.Tech Biotechnology and gained experience as an RA in Solid waste management
  7. Is PhD Microbiology better or Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  9. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  11. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  14. 5 year integrated course in biotechnology
  15. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  17. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  18. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
13th July 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do integrated Ph.D in abroad after completing B.Tech Biotechnology with 1 year experience in microbiology?

i am pursuing final year biotechnology and my area of interest is ayurvedic science and immunology..willing to do direct phd program in abroad...what i should opt for that???
22nd December 2013, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do integrated Ph.D in abroad after completing B.Tech Biotechnology with 1 year experience in microbiology?

how to do integreted p.hd in vlsi desig
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?