20th April 2011, 11:09 PM
ar.mahesh

How to do Interior Designing Degree?

Can you tell me How to do Interior Designing Degree?

thanks

21st April 2011, 11:14 AM
m.a

Default Re: How to do Interior Designing Degree?

Hi friend
The eligibility and qualifications required for Interior Design courses in Thane and Mumbai vary based on the type of program and the institution that they are to be taken through. The Thane School of Arts requires applicants to submit an essay about why they are interested in Interior Design and what they expect to get out of the course.

#

Practice drawing by hand and on the computer. The better you can present your ideas in drawings the easier it will be to sell your ideas.
#

Interior Designing may look like an easy job but a lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes.

Best of luck
21st April 2011, 12:59 PM
amahajan

Hello Mahesh
Eligibility for Interior Designing Courses
Several kinds of courses area available in Interior Design such as B.Sc. (Interior Design), Professional Diploma in Furniture & Interior
Design, Master Of Interior Architecture And Design and Foundation Diploma in Design.

The minimum qualification for most of the courses in interior design is a pass at the 10+2 level. You should also have a knack for colors and shapes as well as a sense of style and comfort.
You can do these courses from the interior designing institute of India. The list of the institute has been in the link given below..

http://www.indiaedu.com/career-courses/career-fashion-design/interior-design.html
8th July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed graduation 7years ago, can i be interior decorator. please reply soon
18th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

how can do this courses . haw many time of this courses.............??
13th October 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech 3rd year but i am interested in interior designing but i dont know about this couse details can you explain me
18th November 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of std. 12th from science faculty and i want to know can i do degree course in interior designing and what are the entrance exams to be given and how to prepare for it?
18th November 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a stucent of std. 12th from science faculty.I want to know whether i can do degree course in Interior Designing and what entrance exams are to be given and how to prepare for those exams.
28th March 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student n complete syjc dis year...i need to know colleges which provide degree in interior designing in mumbai...plz do reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?