28th May 2013, 01:56 PM
pasndey201

How to do internship in corporate firm?

i want to do an internship in a corporate firm. for 30 days and paid as well.. is it possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is meant by company secretary?
  2. Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?
  3. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  4. Do I need to do an internship while doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship?
  5. Internship for 1 month in Delhi
  6. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  7. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  8. Tasks given to PGDM Freshers during internship? How to be best intern?
  9. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  10. Hello everyone, this is Esha :) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to approach for internship in Offshore Structural Engineering?
  12. How to get enrolled in Student Internship Program organized in corporate companies? Can I become a student partner or student ambassador for a corporate?
  13. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. Career in Microbiology?
  15. Good Law firms for internship after LLB?
  16. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? -- [New]
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
19th March 2015, 08:16 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in corporate firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasndey201 View Post
i want to do an internship in a corporate firm. for 30 days and paid as well.. is it possible ?
Yes, it is possible to do internship in a corporate firm. For this, you need to present a Training Letter issued by the Training & Placement Head of your College/University or who so ever will be the concerned authority to any of the private firm who conducts training/internship program.

The letter must clearly state your status i.e., your name, education, year, college etc. Apart from this, you will have to apply for the internship program in the organization from where you want to pursue your internship. However, there are several private firms that may acknowledge you about their internship program. It is your choice to pursue from there or not. These firms do provide training on Paid basis for particular time duration on a particular subject that can either be of your choice or may be provided by them.

Since your question does not clarify the subject/field of your internship, it is quite difficult to state you more about the firms that are mostly known for their internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?