28th March 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

How to do JBT after 12th class? I am a student of 12th science in CBSE board

hello sir
I am a student of +2 sci in cbse board and I want to do jbt after 12th class please sir tell me information about jbt

Related Questions:
  1. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  2. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  3. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  4. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  7. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University?
  8. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  9. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  10. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  11. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  12. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  13. What is the upcoming time table of 12th Science CBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  15. How should I prepare for board exam of CBSE class 12th to score more than 95%
  16. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  17. Can I repeat class 12th by another State board?
  18. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
14th July 2015, 03:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do JBT after 12th class? I am a student of 12th science in CBSE board

Yes, you can apply for the JBT course after passing 12th .

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training .

JBT is a two year diploma programme which qualifies its candidates in imparting elementary education .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for JBT programme are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State board of Secondary Education .

-A graduate who have secured at least 45 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university can also apply for the course .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 17 years to 28 years at the time of filling application for this course .There will be relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The common entrance test questions are generally asked from Hindi, General English, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.

The questions asked in JBT common entrance test are multiple choice objective type questions of higher secondary standard.The maximum time duration of this test is two hours.There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each .

The minimum qualifying marks in JBT common entrance test for General category candidate is 40% and 35% for reserved category candidates .

A JBT teacher can expect salary of Pay Scale 9300-34500 with Grade pay 4200 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?