14th July 2015, 03:47 PM
deeyabhatia

What to do next after Master in Guidance & Counselling Psychology to become a Professional Psychologist?

I have done master in guidance and counseling psychology What to do next to become a professional in psychology field. I can do only distance learning course.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  2. Can a student of Arts stream become a Psychiatrist?
  3. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  4. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  6. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  8. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  9. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  10. How to go for psychologist job?
  11. BSNL TTA exams after B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  13. Can I get a job as a Psychologist after doing MSc Psychology?
  14. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  15. Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology
  16. List of best colleges to do Post graduation in Clinical psychology in Mumbai?
  17. List of recommended colleges in Mumbai to do post graduation course in Clinical psychology?
  18. Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?