23rd August 2013, 12:24 AM
Ramanagola.Arunkumar

How to do a job in Railway? I have completed my intermediate

I completed my intermediate in 2010, nw dng b.tech ece 4th yr, i like to do a job in railway, would u tel some details about a job with intermediate qualifications

15th May 2016, 12:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do a job in Railway? I have completed my intermediate

Since you were doing your B.Tech in 2010 then till now it must have completed and so you are eligible for job with good scale in the Indian Railways i.e; for the posts of Junior engineer and Senior engineer.

As far as you are concerned about the job opportunities on the intermediate basis then at this level the job opportunities for the post of Junior engineer is only available and that too for diploma in engineering degree holder.

--> Now for being a Junior engineer or Senior engineer in the Indian Railways having completed your bachelor of engineering degree course you will have to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination which is held once every year.

--> For appearing in the same examination, apart from your educational qualification you must have the nationality of India along with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years for the post of Junior engineering and 20 years to 34 years for the post of Senior engineer in case you belong to general category as age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For further details you can refer to the link www.rrb.gov.nic.in.
9th August 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a job in Railway? I have completed my intermediate

I want information about railway jobs for PCM students who clear there Intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?