12th February 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Are there any jobs available for ladies in railway with intermediate qualification? I'm currently in B.Tech(M.E) 2nd year

Sir, I am DEEPIKA from PALAMANAR (CHITTOOR DIST).
I have completed my intermediate and now I am studying b.tech 2nd year in MECHANICAL BRANCH.
I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway.
So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good response.

please give answer to my question sir

this is very important to my family sir

please please please sir give answer to my question sir

i hope for your good response sir

18th January 2013, 10:03 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: Are there any jobs available for ladies in railway with intermediate qualification? I'm currently in B.Tech(M.E) 2nd year

Dear Sister,

You are eligible for few jobs in railways. you can apply for them as per their procedure. you can find the related advertisements in "Employment News" paper that comes weekly. Last time the job notification given for 10+2 candidates in railways was in Dec 2012.
There are various posts in railways for 10+2 passed candidates right from accounts to technical section. you can get complete details by going through the notifications posted from time to time in Employment News. and apply for the posts as per your interest.

You can also look for notifications in railways in following websites:
Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
http://www.railwayrecruitment.co.in/

And as you wish to continue your studies while working, you will have to seek permission for this from
i) your college HOD or principal and
ii) your reporting office at railways

I Hope this information is helpful and you achieve what you desire.
All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?