10th February 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do Law after finishing B.Tech?

i finished my btech and now i am intrested to do law so what am i supposed to study?

18th March 2013, 06:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Law after finishing B.Tech?

Graduates in any discipline can try for law courses. You can try for LL.B after B.Tech too. Gauhati University, university of Rajasthan, etc offer LL.B programs. Admission to LL.B courses are done through entrance exams. Applications for attending entrance exams can be collected from the web portal of the concerned University.
6th August 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i can study law finishing after my btech
8th August 2013, 12:36 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The duration of the Course is for three yeas and the Course is divided into Six semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this LLB Course .

Eligibility Criteria for LLB course :-

Aspirant should Complete Bachelor degree Course / Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized university and the Aspirant should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course . Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

The Admission for Procedure for this LLB Course is based on Pure Merit list . Based on the Entrance Examination Scores the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate .

So, to get admission for LLB Course you should Crack any one of the Entrance Examinations like, Common Law Admission Test /Kerala Law School Admission Test/ NALSAR Entrance Examination /Law School Admission Test Etc.......

To appear in this Entrance Examination then the Applicant should Crack 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate can also appear in this Entrance Examination . Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

Applicant age should Not More 20 years at the time appearing in Entrance Examination and Upper age relaxation will applicbale for sc/st and obc candidates .

Jobs of LLB:

Advocates,

Attorney General,

District and Sessions Judge,

Law Reporters,

Legal Advisor's,

Magistrate,

Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate),

Notary,

Oath Commissioner,

Public Prosecutor,

Solicitors,

Teachers,

Trustees.

Exam Pattern :

Exam consists of objective type paper

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science

All the best.........
9th October 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

When geography Ph.d entrance exam is held on Guahati university?
5th March 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh98 View Post
Hi friend........

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . The duration of the Course is for three yeas and the Course is divided into Six semester . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this LLB Course .

Eligibility Criteria for LLB course :-

Aspirant should Complete Bachelor degree Course / Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized university and the Aspirant should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks in Bachelor degree Course . Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

The Admission for Procedure for this LLB Course is based on Pure Merit list . Based on the Entrance Examination Scores the Institution may Allot admission for the candidate .

So, to get admission for LLB Course you should Crack any one of the Entrance Examinations like, Common Law Admission Test /Kerala Law School Admission Test/ NALSAR Entrance Examination /Law School Admission Test Etc.......

To appear in this Entrance Examination then the Applicant should Crack 12th standard (or) Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate can also appear in this Entrance Examination . Applicant Need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks and Relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

Applicant age should Not More 20 years at the time appearing in Entrance Examination and Upper age relaxation will applicbale for sc/st and obc candidates .

Jobs of LLB:

Advocates,

Attorney General,

District and Sessions Judge,

Law Reporters,

Legal Advisor's,

Magistrate,

Munsifs (Sub-Magistrate),

Notary,

Oath Commissioner,

Public Prosecutor,

Solicitors,

Teachers,

Trustees.

Exam Pattern :

Exam consists of objective type paper

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science

All the best.........
but hows this possibe after btech we would cross 20 years
19th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED B.TECH IN 2014.I WANT TO STUDY LAWYER.SO,ANY COLLEGES ARE OFFERING SHORT TERM COURSES IN HYDERABAD.WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?