1st September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com

i want to do llb in distance but my background is b.com is it possible

1st September 2013, 12:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com

No it is not possible to do LLB through distance education. And it has nothing to do with your background which is Commerce. In India the under graduate law course is not offered through correspondence.

Bar Council of India is responsible for not allowing LLB through distance education. Bar Council has made it clear that LLB can only be offered through regular mode. Which is why this course is not offered through correspondence.

However you will find several colleges offering law degree through correspondence. But these courses are not recognized by the Bar Council of India. Which means that there is no point going for such courses.

Completing any such course will offer no benefit. Bar Council will surely not recognize it and therefore you will not be able to practice as lawyer. So I will suggest you to apply for the LLB course through regular mode only.

In case you are doing a job then take evening classes but you will have to go for the regular mode course. There are various colleges offering LLB course. Please remember that you should apply for the 3 years LLB since you are graduate.

You can take admission in Delhi University through the entrance exam conducted in June/July. Other good option is Banaras Hindu University which also conducts entrance exam for the 3 years LLB course.

LLB Eligibility

1. You can apply for 3 years LLB after completing graduation.

2. You should have scored 45 to 50 percent marks.

3. The relaxation for SC/ST is 5%.

4. Delhi University has no marks criteria for SC/ST.

5. There is no relaxation for OBC.

6. Age limit is 30 years for LLB course.

7. Maximum of 5 years relaxation is given to SC and ST.
1st September 2013, 01:25 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

LLB Correspondence courses in India are available with many distance learning universities that one can find in every corner of the country. Duration of LLB through distance education varies from three to five years. Students entering the program just after twelfth need to study law program for five years. However, the length of the course reduces to three years for followers having completed their graduation in a stream

Law college in India are:
-
National Law School of India University, Bangalore
Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
National Law Institute University, Bhopal
National Law University, Jodhpur
Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Gujrat National Law University, Gandhinagar
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University, Lucknow
Chanakya National Law University, Patna
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
National University of Advance Legal Studies, Kochi
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
National Law School & Judicial Academy, Assam
1st September 2013, 03:38 PM
KULWINDER.KK

Thumbs up Re: How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do llb in distance but my background is b.com is it possible

HELLO..GUISE...;

You can do LLB distance or regular too, even if you are B.com Background

Because For LLB ; YOU REQUIREMENT IS MAINLY GRADUATION OF ATLEAsT THREE YEAR..EVEN FOR ABROAD UNIVERSITY.

Select the universities as Lovely Professional University in which you want to do..and fill admission application form but fees is normally higher than regular course.

So Go ON......

REGARDS
KULWINDER
1st September 2013, 05:27 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear.............

LLB Stands for Bachelor In Law, That is a Graduation Course of law which can done after Graduation course only , Any stream candidates can go for this course there is no obstacles.

Eligibility criteria :

**The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.
**The age Limit 18 - 30 yrs.

LLB is not offered through correspondence, therefore if you want to become lawyer, start considering law course through regular mode. While there are law courses that are offered through correspondence, they are not accepted by the Bar Council of India.

The law college in Inida........

good Luck.....................
2nd September 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i have done M.sc in microbiology and i want to do anather degree courses except ph.d... Can you suggest please....
4th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for government jobs of group A and group Bor gazatted posts through direct recruitment inDELHI for graduates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?