11th June 2012, 01:27 PM
gopal shelke

How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?

I am a b.com graduate and i have a wish to take my further education so,i wanna do m.com externally, with my job

11th June 2012, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?

Yes it is possible to study M.Com course through correspondence. There are various universities like Mumbai University, IGNOU, Anna University etc. which offer correspondence course. If you want study along with continue working time management is very important. Make a timetable based on the time available on working days and holidays. Do keep some time for revision. You can probably keep time on holiday for the difficult areas and revision.
3rd September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?

Ya i have a same problem. I have taken admission in m.com and along with doing my job. But i have to select one thing among job and m.com because it is necessary to attend regular class. What should i do. I dont want to leave anything. Help me for taking best decision
19th April 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com course externally along with Job after completion of B.Com course?

WHICH IS THE BEST COURSE THAT I CAN DO EXTERNALLY AFTER BBA FINANCE
26th November 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

will i get a job as a lecturer in a college after completion of
external m.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?