25th August 2012, 12:28 PM
savitha82

How to do M.E after doing B.E in computer science

i am doing B.E. in computer science. i want to do M.E. .i like to work in teaching field.
which one is better either part time or in regular.
plzzzzzzzzzz tell me about this in detail

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  2. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  3. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  6. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  9. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  10. Can I join M.E computer science while graduating in B.E computer science?
  11. How to get into research side with MSc Physics?
  12. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  13. Books to prepare for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  15. Best PG courses available after completion of BSc computers?
  16. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  17. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? -- [New]
  18. B.Ed or M.Phil: Better option after MCA?
8th September 2012, 12:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.E after doing B.E in computer science

You must qualify GATE or any other equivalent exam to pursue M.E program. After completing the course, you can work as Professor in government/private colleges. Mode of study can be selected according to your convenience. Regular study is much better than distance mode. In this scheme you can have class room interactions and have direct exposure to practicals.
8th September 2012, 12:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You must qualify GATE or any other equivalent exam to pursue M.E program. After completing the course, you can work as Professor in government/private colleges. Mode of study can be selected according to your convenience. Regular study is much better than distance mode. In this scheme you can have class room interactions and have direct exposure to practicals.
6th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is difference of writting exams on gate and tancet?
6th February 2013, 08:53 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend doing M.E course in full time is very better because it is very much valued than part time degree
For doing M.E you must write an entrance exam and after that counselling will be held as it was for b.e counselling and then you must choose a course

Eligibility for the entrance exam :
1. Candidates must have completed 4years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture after the 12th class.
2. The final year candidates belonging to any of the above course can also apply.

List of some entrance exam conducted in India :
1. All India Engineering Entrance Exams
2. Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women, Coimbatore Engineering Entrance Examination
3. BEEE 2011 - Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
4. Birla Institute of Science & Technology - BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam
5. BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
6. BITSAT 2011 Entrance exam (BITSAT)
7. BSAUEEE-2011 - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
8. Calicut University M.Tech entrance exam
9. DA IICT Entrance exam
10. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology Murthal M.Tech Entrance exam
11. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology Entrance exam
12. GAT 2011 - Gitam University Online Entrance Test
13. GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE

all the best.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?