5th June 2013, 08:58 PM
sa15

How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?

Hello,
i am pursuing my b.e.cse 3rd year,i am interested to do m.e in anna university,can you pls help me in guiding what is the procedure to join in m.e and what should i study to get high marks.
I am waiting for your reply.
Thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  2. Previous years model question papers of 3rd year Aeronautical Engineering under Anna University
  3. Anna University 3rd semester previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Bengaluru which provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  5. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  6. How to apply for M.Sc Physics in Anna University being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  7. How to do MBA while pursuing BCA 3rd year from Punjab University Patiala?
  8. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  9. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
  11. How to apply for summer internship while doing 3rd year ECE in Anna University Chennai?
  12. Can I do my final project in ISRO while pursuing final year ECE under Anna University Chennai
  13. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  14. Is there any training course while pursuing B.Com 3rd year?
  15. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  16. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  17. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  18. When will Anna University Tirunelveli 3rd semester Exams be Held?
1st July 2017, 10:25 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do M.E in Anna University after pursuing B.E 3rd year?

Anna University conducts entrance exam TANCET for admission to M.E./M.Tech course. During final year of B.E./B.Tech in CSE, You should appear entrance exam GATE/TANCET for M.E./M.Tech admission to Anna University. GATE qualified candidates are exempted from TANCET. After appeared entrance exam, You will have to apply for TANCA to participate in the M.E./M.Tech admission procedure. Admission will be based on rank list of TANCA applicants which is prepared on the basis of score of TANCET/GATE. For getting admission in well reputed institute, You should prepare smartly for entrance exam with planning and time management.

TANCA Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.annauniv.edu
- Click "TANCA Online Application".
- Register online through valid Email ID and Mobile Number. You will receive unique registration number.
- Log In & Fill the details such as Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Details, GATE/TANCET Score etc. in application form.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Pay application fee online.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application for your future reference.

TANCET Exam Pattern
- Part I & Part II are compulsory and cover total 30 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark for correct response.
- Part III as per discipline chosen by candidates and covers total 40 questions. Each question will carry 1 mark for correct response.
- Questions will be asked at undergraduate level.
- Negative marking 1/3 for any wrong answer.

TANCET 2017 Important Dates For M.E./M.Tech
- Online Application Starts : 4th April, 2017
- Last Date to Apply : 22th April, 2017
- Download Hall Ticket : May, 2017
- TANCET Exam : 12th June, 2017
- Last Date For Registration : 30th June, 2017
- Result : 3rd July, 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : July, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?