13th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

When will be the next NET & SLET Exams? Which universities are organizing these Exams?

sir,

i am doing M.A final year from gujarat university.

i want to know the when next NET & SLET exam will organise.?

and also guide me that these exams is organised in gujarat?

if yes where this exams organised and which institute or university is controlling these exams?

in short give me all information regarding these both exams.

through mail

[email protected]

14th November 2011, 11:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the next NET & SLET Exams? Which universities are organizing these Exams?

The next exam is scheduled for December. But you cannot appear for the same as the last date for applying is over. You can now apply for the exam in June. This exam is not conducted by any university. It is conducted by the University Grants Commission. You can visit the UGC site to know details on the exam.
20th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next NET & SLET Exams? Which universities are organizing these Exams?

when willl next slet exam organised for gujarat?
26th March 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

how may i know about net/slet exam?
26th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

when is the gujarat slet examination 2012? from where can I get the application form in ahmedabad?
21st April 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

when will be the next slet exam in 2013?
31st August 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

when will the next SLET exam in 2014
24th September 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

when will the next SLET exam in 2014

this is my email id please send me a mail
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?