21st June 2012, 10:56 PM
sheenu jain2012

How to do M.A Economics after doing M.Com and B.ed? Which are the correspondence universities?

i want to do M.A.(eco)..i have done m.com and b.ed.pls tell me the correspondence univ.and tell me the best thing tat i can do

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  2. Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?
  3. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  5. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago?
  7. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. How to do M.A Economics after doing M.Com and B.ed? Which are the correspondence universities?
  9. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  10. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  11. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  12. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?
  14. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  15. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Universities in Delhi offering M.A(Economics) correspondence?
  17. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  18. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?

5th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A Economics after doing M.Com and B.ed? Which are the correspondence universities?

what can i do after BS economics

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?