14th December 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?

Kindly let me know the university from which I can do M.A. economics correspondence easily. I am living in Chandigarh and done M.Sc. Computer Science. Is it also possible to do M.A. economics in one year instead of 2 years as I have already done M.Sc.
Thanks & regards,
Kanwaljit Singh Chimni

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  3. List of universities where I can do M.Phil correspondence in Economics? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?
  5. Difference between MA business economics and MA economics? Universities offering this course?
  6. Universities offering PHD in Economics without requiring Masters degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study correspondence B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  8. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  9. Universities in Delhi offering M.A(Economics) correspondence?
  10. List of universities offering Bachelor's Degree in Economics in Russia
  11. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Economics if secured 63% in B.A. and 48.8% in M.A.?
  13. Universities offering M.Phil correspondence course after completing M.A Economics?
  14. How to do M.A. in Economics being an Electronics graduate? List of universities in India?
  15. List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible for M.A. in Economics?
  17. Can I go for M.Sc in economics from Symbiosis school of Economics after completing BA honours in Economics? -- [New]
  18. Can I do M.Phil in economics through correspondence?
5th March 2011, 12:19 AM
khan2003

Default Re: Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?

The best open university is IGNOU,

So you should enrol yourself with IGNOU, but the duration will be 2 years not 1 year.
9th May 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MA Economics correspondence? Is it possible to do MA economics in 1 year instead of 2 years?

I WANT ALL QUESTIONS OF PREVIOUS YEAR
WHICH ARE CAME AT EXAM. 2010
1st September 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

IF THE M.A IS CORRESPONDENCE FOR GIRLS?
27th September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is d last date of submission of forms of m.a.economics externally
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?