30th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
Now I am studying B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in final year.
I want to know what I should study further in Abroad.
I am willing to study in Abroad so which
course suits my qualification?

7th April 2015, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

You can pursue MS or MBA or M.Tech course in Abroad after completion of your four years B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course. You can select any course of your choice from courses like MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc. for pursuing higher studies in Abroad. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE (for MS) and GMAT (for MBA) examinations and also you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections to get admission in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?