7th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

i have completed my B.Tech in 1999.i worked for 10 years and left in 2010.i want to do M.tech now.what are the best options

14th December 2012, 09:15 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

Hello,
Why do you want to do M.Tech now. Instead you could have gone for MBA. MBA will take you to a much higher level. It will give you business level knowledge. Then you will become the obvious choices for the corporate sectors. In fact in your company only(where you are working already) you can go for higher positions in marketing or business sections and you can get better raise.
But anyways for M.Tech you have to look for the newspaper advertisements or online advertisements for colleges for M.Tech. Whenever M.tech admission advertisements come up and you get to see it, go to the universities and take M.tech forms. After you fill it, you will get hall tickets for the examinations. Clear the examinations and the subsequent rounds of interview. If you clear that too you will enter the M.Tech program. All the Best.
15th December 2012, 08:27 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my B.Tech in 1999.i worked for 10 years and left in 2010.i want to do M.tech now.what are the best options

Dear Aspirant,

For Doing M.Tech you have to first of all apply for GATE examination......

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test For Engineering this exam is conducted for the candidate who are aspiring to join their Master Degree/ IIT's eligible for GATE exam.....

This exam is conducted by IIT-JEE Mumbai every year......

so, Prepare for GATE exam and crack it with good score and then you can join M.Tech Courses.......

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?