12th January 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in distance education? I have completed AMIE

hello sir/madam,

This is mohan reddy, completed AMIE(equal to b.tech) from IEI, and working in a private company. i want to do M.tech in distance education. Is consider the distance education in teaching field ?

thanking you.

please give the information urgently.

30th September 2017, 03:47 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in distance education? I have completed AMIE

Lots of working professional candidates now want to pursue Master of Technology in distance mode. But they do not know that this course does not enjoy approval of All India council for Technical Education.

AMIE candidates are eligible for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam to get admission in Master of Technology in regular mode. No, distance degrees are not approved for teaching courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?