1st December 2011, 08:19 PM
Sumitchoudhary92

How to do M.Tech IT distance program from abroad?

Please tell me about the easily admission governed abroad university . . ? M.Tech - IT distance program From abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  2. Eligibility for MBA course in abroad after B.Com in distance education?
  3. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student?
  4. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  5. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  6. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  7. Can I get admission for MBA in abroad colleges after B.Com in distance education? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  9. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  11. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. Does BITS Hyderabad offer distance education program in M.Tech communication, IT or Computer Sciences? What is the duration of the course and the fee structure?
  14. Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?
  15. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  16. List of colleges providing M.E/M.Tech program through part time/distance course?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  18. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
30th December 2018, 09:58 PM
praveenyoutuber

Default Re: How to do M.Tech IT distance program from abroad?

Yes MITSDE is recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) & University Grants Commission(UGC) Govt. of India. MITSDE full form is MIT school of distance education which is located in PUNE. ... MIT School of Distance Education (MITSDE) is Approved by DEB (Distance Education Bureau)

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?