20th September 2012, 06:11 PM
2sd09cv032

How to do M.Tech in IIT? I am studying in 3rd year

Dear sir/madem, my name is Nagraj pressent i have been dtudying in 3rd year of civil branch and i belongs to Scheduled Cast.
Sir/madem i wish to do M.Tech in IIT.So what is the score is needed from GATE. what are facilities are there for sc student.
please give me complete information about this....
Your student
Nagaraj

7th March 2013, 12:45 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: How to do M.Tech in IIT? I am studying in 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sd09cv032 View Post
Dear sir/madem, my name is Nagraj pressent i have been dtudying in 3rd year of civil branch and i belongs to Scheduled Cast.
Sir/madem i wish to do M.Tech in IIT.So what is the score is needed from GATE. what are facilities are there for sc student.
please give me complete information about this....
Your student
Nagaraj

Hello dear,

GATE exam is Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering, here you can get many good colleges including IITs and NITs, if you can get a good score. The thing is that for SC candidates the cut off is low and you also have great chance to crack this exam if you start preparing from now on.

>> A gate score of 500-700 , will help you to get into IITs if you are from civil branch.

>> As you are in 3rd year now, you can prepare GATE books, focus on your concepts rather than theory.

>>Final year and passed students from any recognised university can apply for this.

>>Solve past year questions very well, you will know about the type of questions, and the nature how much marks are distributed in each chapter.

>>Here are some of the GATE exam books you can read from now on:

Made easy previous year solved topicwise papers

GK publisher(read the concepts)

Arihant solved papers:

Start reading from now on, and dont waste your time ,you can do it!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?